Custom Search

12.09.2005

At the end...

Hey everyone, how's everyone out there doing? Good... I hope... Kinda outta my element today, y'all shouldn't worry, just tired a guess. It snowed today, that made me smile. It stopped now... that's kinda disappointing. I wanna witness a full fledged Winter Wonderland... drifting to sleep just thinking about it. I got one more final tomorrow... then it's Home? Maybe... I'll try to post when I'm at my parents house (dat computer is kinda slow... gets annoying, but you know if I think of something y'all hear it). I was reading my own post today, talking about it with a few people... getting impressions of how it comes off to the rest of the world. That's one experience I won't have... discovering this blog. As a writer, I can't experience what it's like to see it from your side. I don't know how it comes off... Feedback is golden (*hint hint*). It's all gravy... I know everyone is busy, got stuff on their minds and what now... it's cool... I understand. Alright I gotta get a little bit of studying done, probably get some sleep before someone else yells at me about it.

As promised, here are more final pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: